In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then reflect the following information: the owner of the web domain wearefloc.com is We Are FLOC SL (hereinafter the FLOC *), registered in the commercial register of Alicante, volume 4434, Folio 163, Sheet 177698, residing for these purposes in Calle Sevilla 17, 03012 (Alicante, Spain). C.I.F.: B67978403 . Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Purpose of treatment
FLOC* informs you that the personal data you provide as a result of I) browsing the Web, and / or II) the queries you make through the e-mail addresses provided on the Web, will be treated for the following purposes:
– Identify you.
– To provide the necessary service through the platform as well as any question related to it.
– To answer any questions you may have when contacting us.
– If we have your express consent, to send you communications about news of FLOC* services by electronic means (email, sms, mms, etc.) or by telephone.
2. Legal Basis
The legal basis for the processing of data is the consent that, where appropriate, you provide us by accepting this Policy, the contractual relationship that may exist between the user and FLOC*, as well as the legitimate interest of FLOC* in resolving your queries and allowing you access to the functionalities of the Web.
3. Data storage
The data provided will be kept for the time necessary to carry out the purpose for which they were collected and to ensure compliance with the various legal obligations corresponding to FLOC*.
In determining the appropriate retention period for your personal data, FLOC* will take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal data; the risk of harm resulting from its unauthorized use or disclosure; the purposes for which we process it and whether FLOC* can achieve those purposes by other means; and, finally, any applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements.
4. Disclosure and access to your data
FLOC* may communicate personal data when the transfer is authorized by law or is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, including the transfer to the competent authorities, judges and courts. This includes, but is not limited to, compliance with requests made by the authorities in accordance with Law 10/2010 of 28 April on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing.
Also, your data may be made available to service providers or suppliers with whom we have signed the respective agreements that need access to the data for the development of services. In any case, the necessary legal and organizational measures will be taken to ensure the security and access to the data.
5. Security in the processing of your data
FLOC* has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, both by human action and by the physical and natural environment.
Any processing related to the services of this website is carried out only by personnel designated for data processing or personnel involved in maintenance operations.
6. Data provided
By providing personal data through the Website, users guarantee that they are of legal age and that all personal data provided are true and accurate. Users must inform FLOC* of any change in the data they have provided and, in any case, shall be responsible, at any time, for the truthfulness and accuracy of the same.
Under the terms established in the personal data protection regulations in force at any time, and in accordance with the applicable legislation, you may at any time revoke the authorization granted for the processing of your personal data, as well as exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, right of portability. To do so, you can write to us at
Cookies are small text files that websites can use to make the user experience more efficient. The law states that we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies.
Cookies used by the Web
_ga: It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. It lasts 2 years. HTTP type.
_gid: It records a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data about how the visitor uses the website. It lasts 1 day. HTTP type.
_gat: Used by Google Analytics to monitor the rate of requests. It lasts 1 day. HTTP type.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
1. Click on the Chrome Chrome menu located in the browser toolbar.
2. Select “Settings”.
3. Click on “Show advanced options…”.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings…” button.
5. In the “Cookies” section, you can configure the options listed below:
– delete cookies,
– block or allow cookies by default,
– include exceptions for cookies from specific domains or websites.
6. For more details see Google Chrome help.
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and select “Options”.
2. Select the “Privacy” panel.
3. Under “Firefox may:” choose “Use custom settings for history”.
4. Check the “Accept cookies” option to enable cookies, and uncheck it to disable them.
5. If you do not want to receive cookies from third parties uncheck “Accept third party cookies”.
6. You can consult Mozilla’s help for more information.
Click on “Settings” at the top of the browser window and select ‘Options’.
2. Then select the ‘Advanced’ tab and from the list on the left select ‘Cookies’.
3. Then select ‘Accept cookies’.
4. You have three options depending on your preference: “Accept cookies”, “Accept cookies only from the visited site” or “Never accept cookies”.